Digital Marketing Manager
Available for the following offices: Hybrid, Mexico
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a highly-regarded IT development firm? Well, now is your chance!
WebCreek is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who has at least seven years of experience and excellent English communication skills. This hybrid position is based in Mexico.
This position is hybrid, in Mexico City. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join a top-rated company!
More About This Role:
What You’ll Do
- Oversees the planning, development, and execution of digital marketing strategies across the enterprise
- Team lead for digital marketing team, encompassing web, social media, SEO, Analytics, and collaboration on
- Lead Generation responsibilities
- Major focus area: Eastman’s digital footprint across multiple web properties and social media.
- Develops a comprehensive strategy and roadmaps for major website projects, ensuring goals are met and collaborating with the established cross-functional project team.
- Develops corporate social media strategies in collaboration with social media manager
- Designs processes and workflows for executing against business goals
- Works with each account and business marketing team to optimize integrated marketing communications plans for digital marketing
- Uses multiple data sources (web metrics, user journeys and testing) to deliver the right interaction at the right time in the right channel
- Establishes a set of key metrics, dashboards and reporting strategy for our digital efforts to ensure we are measuring success for campaigns, web properties, social, etc.
Team Leadership Responsibilities:
- Foster a team-based, growth-oriented, learning mindset within the team where all direct reports feel supported and are able to thrive
- Work with team members to manage individual workloads, provide training and coaching on agile methodology, and help ensure work is delivered effectively
- Maintain working knowledge of digital trends and how competitors are using digital tactics to differentiate themselves
- Work collaboratively with project team members from the IT team to ensure we develop and build high-quality web experiences
- Support the role the digital marketing team will play in the enterprise’s digital roadmap, and the organizational and process changes needed to sustain companywide momentum
What You Have
- 7+ years or more in digital marketing or coordinating complex website builds and multichannel campaigns
- 7+ years or more managing a high-performing, cross-functional team (agency/in-house)
- Fluency in English is required
- Experience creating digital strategies that successfully meet KPIs and effectively drive results.
- Mastery of agile methodology and principles
- Relevant experience using Adobe Experience Manager, Salesforce CRM, Marketo, SproutSocial
- Experience building websites leveraging content management systems (Adobe Experience Manager experience preferred)
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking and consulting skills
- Familiarity with media and performance measurement as well as attribution and media mix modeling
- Strong influence and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to effectively drive people, process, and technology change in a dynamic environment
- Clear talent for building and developing relationships with team members, direct reports and cross-functional groups
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including a proven ability to explain complex digital concepts and technologies to senior business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists
- Experience in starting up a new team is a plus
- Agency or management consulting experience is a plus
- Education: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or related field, or relevant work experience
What You’ll Gain
- Full-time, remote position in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with regular revisions.
- Many excellent programs and benefits.
- In-house IT and English training and certifications.
- Flexible work environment.
- International team with opportunities to work abroad.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.
Find out more about our job opportunities: https://careers.webcreek.com/