Full-Stack Developer Angular/Java
Available for the following offices: Latin America, Remote
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a highly-regarded IT development firm?
Well, look no further! WebCreek is currently seeking a Full-Stack Developer with over five years of experience working with Java/Angular, more focused on the UI, and excellent English communication skills. This role offers a 100% remote position in Latam.
What You’ll Do
- Produce clean and efficient code based on system specifications and requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining a complex system and expanding its capabilities through the development of new functionalities.
- Work with the existing codebase to ensure its stability and scalability while implementing innovative features to enhance the application.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems, while identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good coding practices and habits.
What You Have
- 5+ years as a Software Developer
- 3+ years in Angular (version 2+)
- HTML and CSS
- 3+ years Java (version 8+)
- Spring/Spring boot
- SQL Server, My SQL
- Version Control (Git)
Nice to have:
- Angular (version 12+)
- Unit tests
- Agile methodologies
- Dev Tools
- UX/UI Familiarity
What You’ll Gain
- Full-time, remote position in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with regular revisions.
- Many excellent programs and benefits.
- In-house IT and English training and certifications.
- Flexible work environment.
- International team with opportunities to work abroad.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.
Find out more about our job opportunities: https://careers.webcreek.com/