Full-Stack Developer (Angular/.NET)
Available for the following offices: Latin America, Remote
Are you a passionate and driven Software Developer? It’s time for you to seize this opportunity!
WebCreek wants a Mid-Senior-Level Full-Stack Developer with more than four years of experience to join our team. And it could be you! This role is a 100% remote position.
What You’ll Do
- Produce clean and efficient code based on system specifications and requirements.
- Develop reusable responsive angular UI components.
- Develop software applications that meet and exceed clients’ expectations.
- Interact with Software Developers, QA Analysts, Business Analysts, and Project Leads to accomplish project tasks.
- Adhere to coding standards.
- Analyze and test applications before launching them into the production environment.
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
- Execute against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Participate in daily stand-ups and other meetings as needed.
What You Have
- 4+ years working as a Software Developer
- 4+ years of experience working with Angular (2 and above)
- 4+ years of experience working with .NET and Restful services
- Experience working with MySQL and Postgres Databases
- Knowledge of API practices (RESTful)
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills
- Experience with unit testing using Junit and related tools
- Experience working with agile methodology
- English level B2 or above
Nice to Have:
- Experience in WebSocket development
- Experience with Real-time data processing
- Experience with microservices
What You’ll Gain
- Full-time, remote position in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with regular revisions.
- Many excellent employment programs and exclusive benefits.
- In-house IT and English training and certifications.
- Flexible work environment.
- International team with opportunities to work abroad.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.