Lead Full Stack Developer
Available for the following offices: Latin America, Remote
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a highly-regarded IT development firm?
What You’ll Do
- Excellent understanding of networking, DB design, multiple technology platforms within the product lines and integration technologies.
- Excellent understanding of Product architecture, data flows, dependencies in the assigned component of the product and good detailed understanding of product component interactions.
- Provide troubleshooting support & perform root cause analysis of issues for production deployments of related products & systems and identify and formulate solutions and impact to product architecture required changes.
- Involvement in various aspects of the software development lifecycle including requirements capture, design, implementation, testing and support.
- Conduct system analysis, planning, processing and performing all product development jobs in an efficient manner with limited support.
- Responsible for analysis and design solutions meeting product performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problems.
- Provide client support for troubleshooting field issues in clients installations for their areas of responsibility.
- Design System level components of the product to meet and improve product architecture design requirements and make specific determinations about system performance meeting and improving product quality standards.
- Mentor Jr. & Mid & Sr. level developers. Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers.
- Provide technical consultation and decision making in the design and development efforts within assigned teams and components of the product and improving product architecture.
- Contribute to the creation of release plans and stories by assisting with epic/feature/story breakdown, estimation to meet roadmap requirements and schedule.
- Support/Contribute to technical excellence through training, mentorship, technical documentation and enforcement of technical excellence.
- Drive best practices approach to product development and testing to meet product quality requirements.
What You Have
- 7+ years of experience as a Software Developer.
- At least 7 years’ experience developing, supporting, and implementing web applications and products.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing software development teams.
- Experience in working with SQL databases.
- Hands-on experience with Azure Functions and MSFT Azure Platform application development.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in Azure DevOps
- Experience working with the following Azure resources:
- App Service
- Key Vault
- SQL Server
- Data Factory
- Experience with GitHub for source control
- Experience with Telerik Kendo controls
- Degree in Computer Science/MIS/Engineering or relevant work experience.
What You’ll Gain
- Full-time, remote position in a quickly growing company.
- Competitive salary with regular revisions.
- Many excellent programs and benefits.
- In-house IT and English training and certifications.
- Flexible work environment.
- International team with opportunities to work abroad.
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 25 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.
Find out more about our job opportunities: https://careers.webcreek.com/